BodyTalk is a healthcare system which addresses the body in a truly integrative, holistic way. By consulting the body’s innate wisdom through biofeedback (a type of muscle test) the practitioner is able to determine and address which aspects of the body is poorly linked and under communicating with other parts of the bodymind complex. The link is then held and gentle tapping is used over the head and heart complexes to establish a connection. Through this new connection the body is then able to heal itself. Possible types of benefits of a BodyTalk session are:
* Giving the body an overall balance and communication check.
* Assisting the health of the organs, endocrines and body parts.
* Balancing the body’s chemistry and releasing toxins. Relief from allergies.
* Releasing memories which cause either an emotional or a physical reaction.
* Assisting the brain to work at optimal level
* Balancing the energies of the body.
* Aiding the body to be in an environment which would normally be stressful.
* Addressing muscular-skeletal imbalances.
Sessions cost $70 per hour.
Please note: I am a student of BodyTalk although I have been practicing for many years.
Elayne Lane Dip A
Elayne Lane is a qualified Aromatherapist, bodyworker, healer, reiki practitioner and trained teacher. She is training as a hypnotherapist.